Saturday, September 25, 2010

Veronica is now 3!

As everyone knows, I don't follow a Gregorian calendar (in which the new year begins on January 1)... I follow the Veronician calendar (in which the new year begins on September 21). With that, my new year's resolution for 3 AV (After Veronica, duh) is to be a better blogger for The Cutest Girl In The World (TM pending but merits are irrefutable).



Because Team Gore remain the undisputed champs of theme parties, this year's was at The Little Barn, thus lots of gingham and farm accoutrements.



Veronica's adorable vintage romper courtesy of Dena Green, who is ironically in Hair and not Wardrobe.



Though in this shot, Dena is neither in Hair nor Wardrobe, but rather ear-deep in Balls. Ahem. (Pictured with Ethan, Lazslo and a precarious set of sunglasses.)



Lady V got her time in the mess o' plastic bubbles as well, and was ridiculously fearless about jumping into them blindly. Here she is with Zia Hannah and Cadence, where Hannah seems to be putting the blame on Cade for something. For shame, Hannah.



Seriously, those bubbles were as fun as they were photographable. (Real word. I'm sure of it.)



This is Veevs with Roger and although they are clearly laughing to the point of pee (please don't pee in the bubbles), I wish I had a picture of him chasing her around the bouncy castle - that was hysterical. And exhausting; even from the sidelines.



There were of course tons of activities, like face painting (this woman was awesome, she did super realistic Disney characters and everything... though can a Disney character be realistic? Does that make sense? I digress.)



You could also hug your cute friend from dance class if you wanted!



Case in point, here I am hugging my cute friend from dance class. (Hannah, not the cow.)



Don't forget the huge variety of climbing things and swinging things and building things, and kids trying to grab your building things right out from under you how dare they. (Shea is gonna cut somebody.)



But most importantly... there was cake.



I'm just kidding, most importantly there was Veronica! I have no idea what she's wishing for, but I feel confident that she'll get it... if we have anything to do with it.

Drea

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new look blog Drea. Veronica's getting so big. She's still adorable.

veronica said...

this is my blog yalllll and im not three im 12